[discuss] Troll

Jefsey jefsey at jefsey.com
Wed Apr 16 01:20:14 UTC 2014

At 02:27 16/04/2014, George Sadowsky wrote:
>I agree.  The Steering Committee has agreed to put into effect
>certain processes to deal with this, modeled after IETF procedures
>for dealing with the same behavior.  We should see a proposal, and
>then hopefully something being put into practice very soon.

Great!

This implies the clarification on the ICANN/NTIA position regarding
their conception of what is an enhanced cooperation, in particular
with the multitude's stakeholders.

I am back from my evening working meeting on VGNs. People were quite
pleased with the "troll" mails: every of us wait for this, now
annouced, clarification. It was made urgent by the today's
parallel  "so many of your statements here are false or twisted in
your assumed implications that it hurts" rude words of a former ICANN
VP to Carlos A. Afonso, the civil society artesan of the NETmundial,
for his gallant presentation of the user's genuine vision of the
status of the I*leaders' RFC 6852 internet.

The Steering Committee position will be a test for the NTIA. It will
help us to know far better what the olicannopole's MSism and
globalization can be, just in time before the Sao Paulo meeting. I
obviously hope that VGN Masters, IUsers of the Multitude and
end-users (on a non pay-vote basis) will be able to cooperate with
the new ICANN toward an architectural innovative revamp of the global
catenet under a neutral internet reviewed, consolidated, and extended
trustable technology.

jfc