[discuss] [governance] RE: [ciresearchers] NETmundial documents online for comment

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Sat Apr 19 11:22:43 UTC 2014

Hi Doug,

Hope all's well -- been a long time since we held teleconferences between Evergreen and GLOCOM.

If you've not already done so, please take a look at the NETmundial documents <http://document.netmundial.br/>

A few of the proposed principles are relevant your comments below.  The comment period on the documents open until April 21 UTC 12:00.

Best,

Adam