[discuss] [governance] [ciresearchers] NETmundial documentsonline for comment

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 12:36:09 UTC 2014

Why accusatory... are Internet Governance discussions unlikely to receive a
similar treatment to the Copenhagen Climate talks?

http://www.theecologist.org/News/news_analysis/2340878/how_the_us_scuppered_
climate_progress_at_copenhagen.html

(and I agree that discussions/analyses of Internet Governance should include
discussions of "economic benefits" (and risks)... as per my suggestion that
ICANN's "onion skin model" should include and "economic layer...