[discuss] [] FINAL VERSION OF THE DOCUMENT - FOR PRINTING

FSP4NET alliance at fsp4.net
Mon Apr 28 10:14:39 UTC 2014

At 10:27 28/04/2014, Grigori Saghyan wrote:
>Dear Marilyn,
>I support your suggestion to distribute NETmundial outputs  on the
>national level. It is very important today.

I suggest a civil, polite and useful move to the new Marylin MAG
member (congratulations!): to get the NETmundial Document translated
in as many languages and formats as the WSIS ones, so we may quote
and evaluate them in parallel.

It is still difficult to completely assess the result of the US/ISOC
strategy and of the resulting oppositions and opportunities it sets
off, but a complete command of its context and TPP/TAFTA is necessary.

Regards.
FSP4NET