[discuss] [] The future of 1net

FSP4NET alliance at fsp4.net
Mon Apr 28 13:03:06 UTC 2014

At 13:44 28/04/2014, joseph alhadeff wrote:
>One thing might be to have a, or a few, collective objective(s)?

This list has been built on an ambiguity, a qui pro quo, concerning
the status-quo. This qui pro quo was that:
- its purpose was to host a pre-determined NETmundial declaration
preparation context
- supposed to expose an "open MS" process need consistent with the
TPP/AFTA strategy.

As such its organizers where not prepared to sustain a true MS
process where some of the Stakeholders would not share their vision
and/or their trust in the to be  discusssed MS  process, and as a
consequence in the /1NET process itself.

As a result the NETmundial declaration does not respresent
Independent Users, Russia, China, and the Dubai majority
stakeholders. It may be an exciting declaration for some, it remains
an ambiguous minority declaration for others like us, moreover when
considered in the RFC 6852, Montevideo Statement, and March 14 NTIA
annoucement context.

So, this list is now to decide if it wants:
- to host a part of the global (or Transnational Occidental
Corporations) MS process and be attentive to and respectful of every
Stakeholder (inividual or group),
- or an ICANN oriented dynamic coalition exploring a particular
vision of the Internet Governance.

This means either to be a Parliament, or a Party Congress. Both are
necessary, but they cannot be confused. There is in addition the case
of the IANAtransition list that focuses on this transition only in
the ICANN framework and therefore accepts a non-neutral vision of the Internet.

As far as the FSP4.NET dynamic coalition is concerned, it splits the
world, and therefore an "MS parliament" approach on the net
neutrality issue. Network neutrality is for us an absolute techical,
societal and political question of personal life and death as our
activities, products, and development require a neutral network. We
are not interested here in blahblahblah (of both sides), we are
interested in working technical proof of efficient concept.

We are therefore:
1) not interested in any exchange not based upon a first demand of a
neutral internet.
2) we respect and are ready to cooperate, at least to some extend,
with every other position than ours that respect this pre-requisite.
3) we consider as our duty and our personal, familiy, local,
professionnal, cultural, national, global survival to fight any
political, diplomatic, economic, technical, etc. attempt to  consider
any non-neutrality of the networks, and to support any inititative
that technically explores, develops, imposes, deploys and/or protects
network neutrality.

We hope this is clear enough.

Regards
FSP4.NET
Fail-secure plan for a neutral internet dynamic coalition