[discuss] NetMundial Initiative

Joana Varon joana at varonferraz.com
Wed Aug 13 14:35:06 UTC 2014

I'm also interested in the answer, particularly from the colleagues from
other stakeholder groups.

Meeting of NMI is on Aug, 28th. Invitations, for participants and steering
committee,  and draft agenda (1 day meeting with a quick-fix approach) have
been sent around. And there is a lot to consider and discuss within
representatives from different stakeholder groups who are attending or not.

all the very best,

joana

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 10:29 AM, Nnenna Nwakanma <nnenna75 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I'm interested in the answer.
> Shouldnt it be a "Yes"?

> On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 1:00 PM, Avri Doria <avri at acm.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Just wondering, is this a proper list for those who have been catching
>> bits and pieces of the ICANN/WEF 'NetMundial Initiaitve' to be discussed.
>>
>> I think it might be, and have even suggested it to others, but figured I
>> better check first.
>>

>> avri

Joana Varon Ferraz
@joana_varon