[discuss] NetMundial Initiative - My initial thoughts (As at mid August 2014)

Nick Ashton-Hart nashton at internet-ecosystem.org
Thu Aug 21 21:37:49 UTC 2014

Dear Marilyn,

It sounds like the problem is not NMI but a meeting chair that let a
meeting go off-topic for an extended period ;)

Internet Governance is important but only one part of a much broader
Internet policy landscape. NMI it seems to me has a chance to bridge the
gap between IG and everything else.

We will all hear more about NMI in a few days. As you say, the IGF is
coming up soon, better to keep focussed on it; NMI activities largely come
after it ends.