[discuss] discuss Digest, Vol 9, Issue 53

Pranesh Prakash pranesh at cis-india.org
Wed Aug 27 13:15:44 UTC 2014

Seun Ojedeji <seun.ojedeji at gmail.com> [2014-08-27 13:17:41 +0100]:
> My single hope is that all these efforts will not further put developing
> countries in a disadvantage position due to lack of resources to fully
> participate and make their voice heard.

Or... "due to not being invited at all".  73 of the 104 people invited
to this are from Western Europe, Canada, NZ, Australia, Israel, and USA.

http://lists.igcaucus.org/arc/governance/2014-08/msg00110.html

So much for having gotten over colonialism. :-)

--
Pranesh Prakash
Policy Director, Centre for Internet and Society