[discuss] Br official site launched

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 08:21:05 UTC 2014

Milton, isn't Jeremy a member of 1Net steering committee and don't you
think he would understand the reasons behind 1net and his role perhaps more
than you?
Have you noticed any difference in 1net traffic recently(especially since
1net role in br became officially clear), does that indicate anything to
you?
Some of us (like me) signed up to 1net with plenty of ink but have learnt
to utilise my ink better lately ;)

Cheers!
sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.