[discuss] History/Summary of discussion on /1net till 30/01/2014

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 22:59:24 UTC 2014

Who is/are the author/s and what is the goal of this one sided document ?

A wiki will be more appropriate as a tool to develop some bottom-up effort to produce a document such this one with much broad participation.

I guess we don't learn that this kind of stuff keeps making whatever 1net is or pretend to be, very hard to digest.

-Jorge