[discuss] Updated Web site

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Tue Feb 4 19:58:45 UTC 2014

On 2014-02-04 19:22, Adiel Akplogan wrote:

>> > Does this mean that to send remarks to the discussion, one needs to
>> > log into the forum?
> Yes Andrew that is what it means. Thanks.

Hmm...I think there is some more information that can be said (as I am
one of the persons that have tested the forum).

If you have "subscribed" by writing in a topic in the forum, you can get
individual email messages on those threads. Those individual email
messages you can respond to via email and the response will end up in
the forum.

But, if you get the digest, then you have to log in to start
participating in a thread.

   Patrik