[discuss] Clarifications on some recent Changes

Adiel Akplogan adiel at afrinic.net
Thu Feb 6 15:40:35 UTC 2014

On 2014-02-06, at 19:23 PM, John Curran <jcurran at istaff.org> wrote:

> On Feb 6, 2014, at 9:25 AM, Lee Howard <lee at asgard.org> wrote:
>>
>> Is there a list that will let me know when a new forum/topic is created?
>> Or do I need to log into the site regularly to see if anything new is
>> going on?
>
> I'd hope that new forums would be announced on this list, but
> best for Adiel and/or the Steering Committee to state whatever
> processes will apply.

The current setup allow a digest of everything that happened on the forum to be distributed to this list weekly (where you can see new topics). I would have to investigate if there is a way to make the forum send an automated notification to the mailing list overtime there is a new topic. Something that has not been explored originally.

Thanks.

- a.