[discuss] Fwd: [] Speaking of accountability

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sat Feb 8 17:56:35 UTC 2014

Not quite multi-list cc'ing, but wanted to get the message to several
lists because the overlap in subscription is not 100%.

I apologize, for the redundant mailings to those who are
multi-list subscribers.  And for those who use pre-processing of some
sort to avoid duplicates, I apologize for maybe working around your
protection.