[discuss] Possible approaches to solving "problem no. 1"

Michel Gauthier mg at telepresse.com
Fri Feb 14 09:50:12 UTC 2014

At 23:14 13/02/2014, George Sadowsky wrote:
>I assume that by "team leader" you mean that the GAC is the team,
>and the US could be a dominant voice in it.!

No!

I mean the team:

-  the (NTIA suggested/endorsed?) so-called "/1net" has selected
    -  as steering committees of its "MS" process and
     - as alibi "Board" Members,
        - from Academia (Jeanette Hofmann),
        - CS (Subi Chaturvedi)
        - and business (Andile Ngcaba)
        - to be shepered by the punchbag (Fadi Chehade) [becoming
this way its own Judge!]

  - of the 12 co-chair countries NTIA/Brazil have coopted as MSingly
representatives of the other "interested" Govs: (de jure members of
the Council of Governmental Advisors - good ridance of the others who
do not send a Minister).

       - Argentina,
       - Brazil,
       - France,
       - Germany,
       - Indonesia,
       - South Korea,
       - Tunisia,
       - Turkey
       - United States of America.
        (three more to come: Chna? Russia? India? South-Africa?

    with seats for:
       - two delegates of UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon were also
announced.
       - Mr. Hamadoun Touré, Secretary-General of UN ITU
       - Wu Hongbo, Deputy Secretary-General of the UN Department of
Economic and Social Affairs (UN DESA).

A good way to get rid of the GAC current format!

M G

S, Business and Govs