[discuss] Possible approaches to solving "problem no. 1"

John Curran jcurran at istaff.org
Thu Feb 20 21:02:36 UTC 2014

Dominique -

  That didn't exactly clarify things...   we've got quite a variety of people on this list,
  and it's going to be important for folks to explain their logic slowly and methodically
  (I almost said "at a snail's pace", but we also need to be careful about local phrases
   and expressions as well. :-)

Thanks!
/John

Disclaimer: My views alone.