[discuss] governments and rule of law (was: Possible approaches to solving...)

Barry Shein bzs at world.std.com
Sat Feb 22 19:25:13 UTC 2014

I think Milton's and Jeannette's words below are brilliant and to the
point and worth a close re-read if you skimmed it.

It goes back to my earlier suggestion that the first order of business
should be a clear list of basic principles and how (and by whom) they
might be widely accepted. And only then a fleshing out of practice and
application.

Without that there is only power, or chaos where power fails.

        -Barry Shein

Purveyors to the Trade | Voice: 800-THE-WRLD        | Dial-Up: US, PR, Canada