[discuss] TC letter / Re: Joint Industry Letter on the WSIS review modalities

Shreedeep Rayamajhi weaker41 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 01:37:46 UTC 2014

Very interesting, thank you nick and Constance for sharing the letter and
the process...........

Cheers to Life
Shreedeep Rayamajhi
00977-9841374547(Nepal)
00977-9851049683(Nepal)
00977-9813900099
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shreedeep_Rayamajhi_(activist)
+1(301)485-9395(US)
<http://www.rayznews.com/>

*DISCLAIMER:* This message is intended only for the recipient. If you are
not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
information is strictly prohibited.