[discuss] 1net discuss and VGNICs

Don Blumenthal dblumenthal at pir.org
Fri Feb 28 15:14:04 UTC 2014

Huh? I have discussed legal issues and ICANN processes. Please tell me
where I referred to VGNs.

I debated whether to react, but decided to go ahead. I¹m tired of seeing
what I write used as a platform to go off on barely, if at all, related
tangents. If you are suggesting that I have given ³inadequate boring but
real notoriety to VGNs² by responding to messages from IUCG members,
that¹s easy enough to fix.

Don