[discuss] IPv6 Deployment and IG

Adiel Akplogan adiel at afrinic.net
Thu Jan 2 15:17:04 UTC 2014

Agree, we don't have the full clarity yet but we are getting there.

For instance I can say (from my own perspective and reading of all the exchanges so far) that bridging technical standards definition and coordination with Public policy needs (to solve societal issue raised by the use of the technology) is one point. That bridge must be somehow built into the over process (we may need some creativity and out of the box thinking there - as it may not be a straight forward thing).

- a.