[discuss] ICANN and IDNs with U-labels at the top leve

Brian E Carpenter brian.e.carpenter at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 21:44:38 UTC 2014

In answer to Avri, yes of course names (including gTLD names)
in non-ASCII scripts are important and not a matter of vanity.
And I concede that for anything that is a gTLD, it's hard to
discuss it entirely as a technical matter.

What I don't like is the extent to which this has become a
financial matter.

   Brian