[discuss] ICANN policy and "Internet Governance"

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Fri Jan 3 08:22:19 UTC 2014

Jorge,

perhaps we concentrate on NSA because it involves citizens of every country,
as well as involving, willingly or unwillingly, Apple, Microsoft, Google,
Cisco, Facebook, Dell, and many other US based vendors of equipment commonly
used for Internet access across the world.

A more significant problem than the others you mention IMHO.

Ian Peter