[discuss] listing the 2014 meetinsg

Bertrand de La Chapelle bdelachapelle at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 10:06:56 UTC 2014

Jefsey, thanks for the initial launch of this thread and the first listing.

Following Nick's suggestion, can we encourage the different structures
(including those listed in Jefsey's list, as well as the IGF and 1/Net) to
contribute to the Bestbits list and embed the resulting calendar on their
site with the link for people to contribute their event?

Furthermore, is anyone on this list volunteering to help coordinate this
very operational but very useful task?

Best

Bertrand

"*Le plus beau métier des hommes, c'est d'unir les hommes*", Antoine de
Saint Exupéry
("*There is no greater mission for humans than uniting humans*")BERTRAND DE
LA CHAPELLE Internet & Jurisdiction Project | Directoremail
bdelachapelle at internetjurisdiction.net email bdelachapelle at gmail.com
twitter @IJurisdiction <https://twitter.com/IJurisdiction> |
@bdelachapelle<https://twitter.com/bdelachapelle>
mobile +33 (0)6 11 88 33 32www.internetjurisdiction.net [image: A GLOBAL