[discuss] limitation of mails per day?

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 09:59:45 UTC 2014

On Sat, Jan 4, 2014 at 10:03 AM, Nick Ashton-Hart <nashton at ccianet.org>wrote:

> I respect your opinion but disagree. The volume here is far too large to
> keep up with even when your day job involves Internet policy.

I agree they can be too voluminous :) however i think its better to have
those logs in the archive (while we hit delete on our individual mail
boxes) than not to have those discussions at all. Perhaps we are
experiencing this much large threads because of emerging issues(Br being
one of them) which are occasional.

> The status quo means that many ideas are simply lost in the volume.

And wouldn't adding limit make some ideas remain unknown? While both
options have its pro and cons we just need to identify which is more
important; is it better to have the many ideas posted within a long thread
and hope that it will be useful for someone OR we end up having those ideas
not posted at all (due to limitation)

Cheers!

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*