[discuss] role of 1-Net in organization

Joe Alhadeff joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com
Sun Jan 5 12:48:28 UTC 2014

Colleagues:

Taking a cue from bullet 2... As a separate thread, I was hoping we could discuss what role 1-Net might play in helping to organize the Brazil meeting as a separate thread.  This is meant to be a dialog on the possible role, not how to populate committees or organize stakeholders.  The participation of colleagues from CGI would be very useful in this discussion as well.

Joe