[discuss] Funding for developing economies as an Ig policy issue? was Re:[ ] Time to be ...

Nick Ashton-Hart nashton at ccianet.org
Tue Jan 7 08:53:17 UTC 2014

I would add that beyond their participation in meetings I’m particularly interested in how they get the benefits of actually being connected. It seems to me that objective is also not being realised - note the recent ITU statistics that the 40 countries who are doing the least-well on ICT usage and adoption and the 25% of the world population who live in them are falling behind vis a vis the digital divide, not catching up.