[discuss] My current understanding of scope and why

Adiel Akplogan adiel at afrinic.net
Tue Jan 7 10:35:39 UTC 2014

Well elaborated Andrew and thank you for sharing your view and how it has evolved over the discussion. I think that is the good thing about a list and dialogue like this.

The "clearing house" aspect is something to further explore and which I believe will particularly be beneficial to everyone in the future.

- a.