[discuss] Heads up on Brazil meeting preparation

Madeline Carr madeline.carr at aber.ac.uk
Wed Jan 8 12:57:31 UTC 2014

Adiel, do you (or does anyone) know whether the sessions will be live
streamed for those of us who would like to observe but are not committee
members? That would be very helpful in terms of inclusion and transparency.

Thanks,

Madeline

Dr. Madeline Carr
Lecturer in International Politics and the Cyber Dimension
Department of International Politics
Aberystwyth University
Penglais, Aberystwyth
SY23 3FE Wales