[discuss] [bestbits] Fwd: Heads up on Brazil meeting preparation

David Conrad drc at virtualized.org
Thu Jan 9 20:03:27 UTC 2014

My impression is that if Rod Beckstrom is portrayed as playing a significant role in the development of 1net, then what you are writing could be categorized under "story, fictional" (no criticism of Rod intended, just that he's been out of the picture for some time now).

I'm sorry, but can someone remind me of the purpose of this list?  It seems to have devolved into either a "bash everything even indirectly related to the US because the NSA spies" or a "I must be on some committee because I'm important" noise generator. While some of the conspiracy theories can be entertaining (in the Poe's Law sense) I'm having trouble seeing any particular value in either of these themes. Aren't there more important issues to discuss?

Regards,
-drc