[discuss] cgi.br release regarding Brazil Global MSM on Internet Governance

Oliver Hope oh at hosteuropegroup.com
Sat Jan 11 12:05:59 UTC 2014

Hi Nick,

Do you know how or why ICC were given the right to decide this for the entire business community?

There was no outreach to Registrars or Registries (as far as I am aware) yet without Domain Names / Websites existing the Internet wouldn't be like it is now.

Were we excluded for any particular reason you are aware of?

Thanks

Oli