[discuss] cgi.br release regarding Brazil Global MSM on Internet Governance

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sun Jan 12 13:15:27 UTC 2014

On 12-Jan-14 06:13, William Drake wrote:
>   Maybe they’ll anyway receive nominations from CS networks
> that don’t want to work through this process,
> as discussed elsewhere.

Not that they are asking me, but if they do receive these other slates,
I suggest they pass these on to /1net to deal with. This would be
consistent with their request. This assumes, however, that /1net-sc has
accepted the Brazilian teams' assignment of this challenging task.
Which of course, I believe they should.

avri