[discuss] FW: [I-coordination] on "identifying principles"

Matthias Langenegger mlangenegger at ccianet.org
Mon Jan 13 11:32:06 UTC 2014

Dear All,

The Human Rights Guidelines for Internet Service
Providers<http://www.coe.int/t/informationsociety/documents/HRguidelines_ISP_en.pdf>,
developed by the Council of Europe and EuroISPA, the association of
European ISPs, is another document that should be considered for our list
of existing HR principles.

Although it dates from 2008, it is useful as it spells out specific
recommendations for ISPs in line with the CoE human rights acquis as it
applies to the Internet.

Matthias

On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 4:49 AM, michael gurstein <gurstein at gmail.com>wrote:

> [...]

Kind Regards,

Matthias Langenegger

Deputy Geneva Representative

Computer & Communications Industry Association (CCIA)

Phone: +41 22 548 09 04

Mobile: +41 79 644 65 35

Fax: +41 22 594 85 44

email: mlangenegger at ccianet.org