[discuss] Another couple of items

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 15:01:36 UTC 2014

SPAM, bulk junk mail, telemarketing calls, etc, IMHO exist because there
are people paying for it. When the ROI does not justify the marketing
expense anymore it will go away... I remember getting lots of faxes at some
time.

One alternative is to take actions to increase the costs of sending SPAM.

-J