[discuss] Another couple of items

Dr. Ben Fuller abutiben at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 17:11:29 UTC 2014

Brian,

These are very good. The delineation of issues in the slides is excellent. Its the kind of thing we need to keep around ion this list and return to from time to time. The comments on the book are useful. From what I've been able to gather a lot of concepts and ideas are thrown around without careful thought into their meaning or content.

Best,

Ben