[discuss] 1Net, Brazil and other RE: BR meeting site launched

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Thu Jan 16 02:02:25 UTC 2014

Good evening

Agree. There are, simply from a process view point; a number of other
meetings and events ­ post Brazil -  where the emerging views of 1NET may
well be important.

Nigel

From:  Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr at gmail.com>
Date:  Wednesday, January 15, 2014 8:52 PM
To:  "discuss at 1net.org" <discuss at 1net.org>
Subject:  Re: [discuss] 1Net, Brazil and other RE: BR meeting site launched

I agree totally here with the 'let's make better long term use of /1Net,
beyond the meeting in Brazil' sentiment(s)...  This whole exercise needs to
be given the time it takes to "play itself out" IMO...

Cheryl Langdon-Orr ...  (CLO)
 http://about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr