[discuss] Supporting National-Level Multistakeholder Cooperation

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 12:07:20 UTC 2014

Hi Bill,

in an ideal world that would be an interesting goal, but development of the
multistakeholder at the national/local level requires open participation at
a quasi same level playing field for all stakeholders which in a large
percentage of countries would be almost impossible.

Then whatever we can do to mitigate that and promote this model, we should
do, but it can't be a conditioning factor to keep moving ahead at the
global level.

I agree that if we generate good momentum in the right direction others
will follow.

Cheers
Jorge