[discuss] Options for root zone (was Re: Interesting article)

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Thu Jan 16 19:03:58 UTC 2014

Not the point Jorge - read the article linked below where this question is
addressed in the opening paragraphs. It doesn't matter - the fact is,the
control exists  and that is widely seen as problematic and unilateral
control. ICANN will not be trusted internationally until this is fixed (and
the suggestions in this article towards diplomatic immunity for the root
zone would be one way to achieve this).

Ian Peter