[discuss] CI case in itself was Re: [] [] Representative Multistakeholder model validity

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sat Jan 18 20:48:34 UTC 2014

(all cc dropped)

Hi,

I have one question on all of this, did CI present its candidate list to
any other processes?  I have noticed in these processes that various
people and groups submitted the same names to different processes.  So
even if CI was holding out for either doing it own thing to establish
its footprint in the /1net movement or for the invitation it did not get
to be on the joint CS selection process, did they make sure, given the
uncertainty of their appeals, that their candidates were also considered
by Academia and the  CS4 processes?

avri