[discuss] [bestbits] Representative Multistakeholder modelvalidity

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Sat Jan 18 22:28:43 UTC 2014

I’m with Jeanette too - as regards longer term models. I think multistakeholder dialogue and involvement has proved itself well and needs to be maintained, but multistakeholder representative models – when no clear boundaries exist or can reasonably be constructed - are problematic and likely to remain so.

Ian Peter