[discuss] CI case in itself was Re: [] [] Representative Multistakeholder model validity

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 09:24:35 UTC 2014

> On Jan 19, 2014, at 12:09 AM, "michael gurstein" <gurstein at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> You are correct Adam, and oh dear, we've caught out... no extended deep
> discussion on root zones or Ipv6.  In fact, I think you might hard pressed
> to find either of them discussed
> And your point.

As I see it ...

When are you going to stop crying like a baby because you didn't get picked by CS and spewing never ending non-sense to this list ?

If you have an issue how the selection process was, you need to deal with the appropriate group, no amount of arguments and counter arguments on this list will ever provide you the results you pretend to achieve.

-Jorge