[discuss] Should the 1net discussion be split into two (or more) lists?

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 21 12:54:48 UTC 2014

I support your suggestion, Joe, with one small mod.

Discuss Brazil
Discuss IG and strengthening MS participation
Informational only posts of relevance

Example of latter: an event of relevance occuring that some 1Net participants aware of. Examples only , African industry organizing event w panel / discussion of IG, with speakers, date.

Speech by Fadi Chahade @ State of the NET

Speech by President of Rwanda re role of private sector engagement

WSIS+10 consultation in Geneva, Feb
CSTD WG Enhanced Cooperation. Geneva, Feb

I would propose that the third category is "informational" /not debated, but provide links to further info if an event is "nominated".

This will also contribute to broadening awareness of the places and spaces where IG broadly is under discussion.

Marilyn Cade
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T