[discuss] CIGI and Chatham House launch Global Commission on Internet Governance - FYI

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 08:06:59 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 12:30 AM, Michele Neylon - Blacknight <
michele at blacknight.com> wrote:

>  So there’ll be liaisons to liaison with liaisons, who in turn will
> liaison with their respective groups, which in many cases represent other
> groups and are represented by liaisons.

Tried to be in the listening mode but this definitely broke my silence with
a big grin ;)

> Or did I miss out on a liaison somewhere?

Definitely not expect perhaps to also mention that some liaison will end up
liaising to themselves as they wear the hats on the different platforms ;)

Cheers!
PS: Looking for to the next IG fora....*J*

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*