[discuss] CIGI and Chatham House launch Global Commission on Internet Governance - FYI

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 15:36:24 UTC 2014

Perhaps the reason why technical community prefer to stay within their
server closets; lots of talking avenues emerging in the IG space and i
really wonder how practically effective its various proceeds will be
towards getting things globally implemented on the Internet. Especially as
it seem the disconnect is getting widened.
Maybe the fact that "some liaison in an IG fora = same liaison in another
IG fora" could hopefully make some few strings of connections exist.

Cheers!

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*