[discuss] CIGI and Chatham House launch Global Commission on Internet Governance - FYI

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 15:58:00 UTC 2014

Milton,

I asked the question because I find this in the commission website:
https://www.ourinternet.org/#faq
"Although the commission will formally begin its program of work at the
conclusion of ICANN’s High Level Panel on Internet Cooperation, which
concludes its work in May 2014, planning and research are well underway.
The commission will tackle a broad range of issues through an intensive
program of research and consultation over an extended, two-year period."
yes , it is uninstitutionalized world, but we can ask for some
clarification?

Best,

Rafik