[discuss] Problem definition 1, version 5

Dr. Ben Fuller abutiben at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 19:09:50 UTC 2014

If you contract with the United Nations (as I have done) it states very clearly that the contract falls under the jurisdiction of the State of New York and that is the site for the resolution of any disputes.

If you have examples contracts by these private actors in a denationalised system, can we see one or two?

Ben