[discuss] Problem definition 1, version 5

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 14:26:30 UTC 2014

I didn't say that the constituencies are not represented on the Board but
that the decision power is on the Board, and by its articles of
incorporation while some powers are provided to its "members" the
organization up today has elected not to have "members."

You as a top ICANN executive should "factually" know that.

Regards
Jorge