[discuss] Continuation of problem no. 1 specification, and what could be next steps

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wzb.eu
Mon Jan 27 10:54:35 UTC 2014

IMHO, Internet Governance issues can have a national, regional,
municipal, transnational and perhaps even an intergovernmental
dimension. Some Internet governance issues are overlapping. Examples may
be development related aspects, human rights, property rights etc.

Transnational issues would be those which Brian refers to as those that
only affect the Internet?

jeanette