[discuss] Real world Impact of multiple roots

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Mon Jan 27 17:50:05 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 06:38:01PM +0200, Dr. Ben Fuller wrote:

> I am not trying to figure out how a two root Internet works, rather
> to examine the impacts, which of course means understanding how a
> two root Internet works. :-)

As I think I suggested in December at rather great length, the correct
answer is either, "It doesn't," or, "That's _an_ internet and not
_the_ Internet," or, "We would have to invent ICANN all over again."
The details are in the archives.  If you would like pointers (or
remailed copies), contact me off-list and I can probably dig them up.

Best regards,

Andrew

--
Andrew Sullivan