[discuss] Real world Impact of multiple roots

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 19:16:13 UTC 2014

Hello Dr Ben,

Actually thousands of root can be accommodated, as it's already exhibited
through the ICANN naming system. Now if you did want a non-ICANN server to
work that of ICANN servers then I think that will be a dream add remain a
dream. Not just because it's not possible but because I don't see any major
problem it solves and I don't know how that will improve the economy.
Maybe you should checkout the concept behind one of those non-ICANN
alternate DN[1] server then you will perhaps appreciate that of ICANN.

Cheers!
1. Look at the openroot concept for instance, which I am still yet to
understand it's own definition of root. (Perhaps Louis can help).

sent from Google nexus 4