[discuss] Br official site launched

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 07:26:43 UTC 2014

Or perhaps you are trying to frame the discussions in the wrong place based on a string of conspiracy theories and issues that do not exist and a set of phobias that do not have much to do with the Internet and it's governance.

-Jorge

PS. This message is eco-friendly and has not been encrypted to save energy from the NSA trying to decrypt it.
<include>curriculum vitae.txt</include>