[discuss] [governance] [bestbits] Fwd: Heads up on Brazil meeting preparation

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 10:47:45 UTC 2014

As well as arbitrarily and unilaterally appointing certain specific self-annointed groups as the exclusive sources of stakeholder nominations for “NetMunidal” positions.

1Net (and whoever is pulling its strings) thus significantly if indirectly influenced the “framing” (whose voices get heard and whose don’t and how) of the content/output of the NetMunidal event itself.